Contact - eSports

Thank you for taking an interest in contacting me for commissioned work.
I am currently open to commissions.

I am available to design all your team identity needs from car livery, artworks, apparel, booth areas, team logos, to hardware wrap designs.

I aim to reply to your email within 24 hours.

To contact me, write an e-mail to :  aenore.cavillon@s56design.fr


I currently live in France. I am self-employed and thus registered as "auto-entrepreneur".
SIRET N°80812102400026

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ

DESIGN PROCESS :
Each project is tailored to you and your needs.
Thanks to the fact that I have been designing custom liveries since before 3D texturing really took on, I am able to work with 2D or 3D templates with the same ease. I know how 2D graphics work across a 3D surface which is ideal when no 3D template have been made available.
I always work with 4096x4096px main textures, which can be reduced to 2048x2048px for performance reasons. Should you have the need, I can produce them in 8192x8192px instead which can be useful for very close screenshots or big renders.

The process for custom liveries is usually as follows :
I) Understand what you want, what you like, what you don't want on the car.
II) Initial rough sketch(es), usually directly drawn on the car. I typically narrow it down to one single design which might or might not see minor changes or variations depending on 3D model (warped unwraps only appearing under certain circumstances for example) or client request.
III) The selected design is redrawn cleanly, using vectors if possible for better quality. Spec/fresnel files can be done temporarily as preview but are usually only done once the final design is agreed upon by all parties.
IV) Variations (colour swaps, ...) and personal requests (individual team member wanting a personal touch on their livery, ...). Ingame pilot suit(s) and helmet(s), crew and pits elements are done after the car's livery as it gives me the possibility of making them match better. This of course depends on what kind of personalization the game offers here.
V) Unless requested otherwise, I would use the car's livery as a base design for everything else you need.

Of course, you get to review and discuss every step of the process.

 
STYLE :
Each design is unique and tailored to what you and your sponsors want. I do not keep to one distinct style as you can see in my portfolio. When it comes to eSports designs, I am able make very simple designs that still look complex enough so that the car will not look empty or something complex yet still very clean which ensures sponsorship branding remains visible during the race.

In games that permit it, I like to play with material finishes as well as colour to make the design that more unique. Should you want a retro/historic livery, I prefer to put my own spin on it, making it a more modern, different take on it rather than a complete copy.

I always aim to create something that will stand out from the on track competition. 


WHAT DO YOU GET ?
Source files are always provided for everything you paid for and I do my best to keep their location the same. Should they expire or become unavailable, simply contact me and I will make them available again. Every file to be used in the game will be ready to be used, ideally sent in a "extract to game/user folder and play" form. Art is sent digitally.

You can use everything I produced for you for whatever purpose you see fit : PR, marketing, goodies, etc. I mean; they're yours, you paid for them.


ESTIMATES/QUOTES :
I am unable to give an estimate on any project without knowing what you require. Knowing which car(s) in which game(s) is important. A more complex 3D model with dodgy unwraps will have an impact on price.
Designing a clean two-tone is a quicker, different process compared to a typical busy eSports design or a Ken Block-style livery.

If you can give me a summary, car model and deadline I can give you an estimate. Additional charges will apply should the summary change significantly during the project or if a design resets outside of S56's control.

PAYMENT :
Paypal only. I ask to be paid either in full from the beginning, or for 20% before starting and for the remaining 80% upon project completion. Final payment is to be made within 30 days upon invoice delivery.